Chateau Sorbey is part of Chateau CAP LEON VEYRIN, classified Cru Bourgeois Superieur.
50% merlot 50% cabernet sauvignon
- Green grape harvesting (july)
- Thinning out the leaves (the unexposed side in June/July, the exposed side from yhe end of august)
- Mechanical and manual harvesting
- Strict sorting of the grapes (on a table)
- De-stemming 100%
- Fermentation in stainless steel vats between 26-28°C
- Pumping over : 1.5 times the volume of the vat per 24 hrs during 6 days
- Maceration : 15 to 20 days with regular stirring of the lees
Chateau Sorbey goes very well with T. Bone or any kind of cheese.
This wine shows a beautiful roundness.
Chateau Sorbey shows fantastic volume with a very good concentration and a charming attack.
Smooth and harmonious on the palate, it will delight the most hard to please Bordeaux lovers.