We were fortunate enough to get a few more bottles of this highly sought after whisky after selling out immediately after it was awarded Whisky of the Year by Whisky Advocate Magazine. We chose this bottle for the raffle because it's the first product released under George Dickel’s “Cascade Hollow” label, which is run by Nicole Austin who is the former blender for Kings County Distillery!
This bottle will be offered to the winner of the raffle at our original (pre-whisky of the year price) of $47 instead of the $100+ that many stores are now asking for.
- Every bottle of Kings County Roma Single Barrel Bourbon purchased gets you 1 entry into the raffle.
- Once you have made your purchase online or in store, simply send a picture or digital copy of your receipt to Anthony@romawinesnyc.com with the subject “Kings County George Dickel Raffle”.
- Only entries with this subject line and a copy of their receipt will be entered.
- Each bottle purchased gets you one entry.
- Entries can be made until midnight on Sunday June 14th, which happens to be National Bourbon Day!
- Winners will be contacted by the email that the entry was sent with.
- Once the email is sent, you will have 48 hours to reply before we move on and pick another winner.
- If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to Anthony@romawinesnyc.com
Anthony & The Roma Wine & Liquors Team
Share this post
- Tags: Barrel Pick, Bottled in Bond, Bourbon, Cask Strength, George Dickel, Kings County Distillery, New Product, Raffle, Whisky